Zuiderpark - The Hague
- ZUIDERPARK - THE HAGUE
Zuiderpark is a large city park in the middle of The Hague. It’s where nature meets the Latin world. We will convert the park into the world of Pal Mundo, blending elements from all around the globe into one big party.
Zuiderpark as a location matches perfectly with the biggest Latin Caribbean Festival of Europe with a contemporary line-up consisting of the world’s biggest Latin and Caribbean artists. Pal Mundo Festival 2023 will be unforgettable with 30.000 people from all over Europe enjoying a journey through music, dance and gastronomy. We are expecting a lot of visitors, so there will be a lot of traffic on the roads in and around The Hague – both before and after the festival. We strongly advise you to prepare your journey to and from the festival well in time and to take the large crowds into account.
We strongly encourage fans to come by bike to avoid long queues. Please follow the directions below.
- GENERAL TIPS
- Are you from the neighborhood – please come by bike to prevent hold ups and long queues. Navigate to Anna Polakweg 2 to securely store your bike at a bike park facility.
Take the train to Den Haag centraal en take the shuttle bus and get dropped off right next to the festival site. Get your shuttle tickets here
- If you’re traveling by car, please park your car at the Qpark CS New Babylon and take the shuttle bus to the festival site. Please rideshare if possible and buy your parking ticket online before departure. This will minimize the number of vehicles and reduce travel time for everyone. See directions below to buy your parking ticket.
- On your way back home? Please do not bet on the very last train in order to avoid crowds and queues. Public transport will be extremely full. Please load sufficient balance on your OV-Chipkaart in advance.
- On your journey to and from Zuiderpark, please be respectful of surrounding nature. We aim to keep Zuiderpark and the surrounding area as clean as possible, but can only do so with your help.
Travel info by
"Pal Mundo is working together with Partybussen to transport you carefree and safely. You will be picked up and dropped off near your home by a luxurious and comfortable tour bus. The party can start on the bus! Music on, a drink in your hand, and your friends around you... and no hassle about who will be the designated driver. No worries, just fun!
Book your Partybussen bus ticket now in the Pal Mundo ticket shop by choosing from one of the 15 pickup locations. If your pickup location is not listed, no problem! You can view all pickup locations or even organize your own bus trip on Partybussen.nl. Book your bus ticket or make a group request on www.partybussen.nl."
- By Car
Coming by car to Pal Mundo Festival? Please park your car at Q-Park CS NEW BABYLON. After you parked your car you can take the shuttle bus to the festival site.
Q-Park CS NEW BABYLON
- Location: navigate via Google Maps
- Q-Park Tickets
Shuttle bus Service
After parking your car, the easiest and most convenient way to get to the festival site is by taking the shuttle bus at the bus platform at Den Haag Central Station. The bus stop is located right next to Q-park Babylon. Go the train station and follow the signs 'bus' to the bus platform upstairs. Shuttle Buses will depart on the left side of the bus platform.Please note, a shuttle bus ticket is not included in the Q-Park parking ticket.
- Get your Shuttle bus tickets here
We recommend everyone driving to Zuiderpark to start your journey on time, so you make it to Pal Mundo Festival 2023 in time to catch your favorite artists. Also take into account a travel time of approximately 20 minutes from the car park to the event site.
- By Public Transport & Shuttle bus
The easiest and most convenient way to get to the festival site is by taking the train to Den Haag Central Station and then take Shuttle bus which will drop you off right next to the festival site! Please note, there will be limited tram capacity available from and to the Zuiderpark. make sure to secure your shuttle bus ticket for a smooth and carefree journey.
DEN HAAG CENTRAL STATION
After arriving at Den Haag Centraal Station you have three options.
- Shuttle bus
- Rent a bike at NS or HTM and cycle to Zuiderpark
- Rent a Go Scooter
Plan your journey in advance in the NS app or NS Website
Please follow the Pal Mundo signs and directions from staff at all times. On your way back home? Please do not bet on the very last train in order to avoid crowds and queues.
After arriving at Den Haag Central Station you can take the Shuttle bus to the festival site. Get your tickets here.
- Den Haag Central Station Zuiderpark
- Running times: 11:45AM - 11:45PM
- Pick-up location
Please note ticket is valid for one person. This is a round trip ticket. With this ticket you can take the shuttle bus at the bus stop on Den Haag Central Station to Pal Mundo festival. After the festival you can take the shuttle bus back to Den Haag Central Station. Shuttle bus prices will increase at the day of show.
- By Bike
When traveling by bike, please navigate to Anna Polakweg 2 to securely store your bike at a bike park facility. Once you arrive, please follow the Pal Mundo signs and directions from staff at all times.